Real del Monte (Baja California)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of Real del Monte, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 1 inhabitants of Baja California.
The town of Real del Monte is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 1 inhabitants. Real del Monte is at 1,309 meters of altitude.
Where is Real del Monte? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Real del Monte (Baja California)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Real del Monte? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Real del Monte (Baja California) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Real del Monte
With the satellite map of Real del Monte will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Real del Monte.
Vote for Real del Monte. Opinions.
Do you like Real del Monte? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Real del Monte so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Tecate
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Baja California (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Arroyo Seco (6 inhabitants)
- Cañada Seca (15 inhabitants)
- Familia Martínez López (- inhabitants)
- Los Compadres (2 inhabitants)
- Familia Vizcarra (3 inhabitants)
- Quinta del Carmen (57 inhabitants)
- Casa de Piedra (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Ilusión (2 inhabitants)
- La Olidiana (11 inhabitants)
- Los Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- Rancho María Candelaria (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Samudio (2 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Sandoval (Cerro Alto) (46 inhabitants)
- Rancho Tlaxcala (1 inhabitants)