The town of Los Lagos is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #198 in terms of number of inhabitants. Los Lagos is at 980 meters of altitude.
The town of Los Lagos is located at 26.8 kilometers from Tecate, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Los Lagos.
Where is Los Lagos? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Los Lagos (Baja California)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Los Lagos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Lagos (Baja California) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Lagos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Lagos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Lagos.
Vote for Los Lagos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Lagos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Lagos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Chagolla (Mi Ranchito) (6 inhabitants)
- Club Deportivo El Rancho (3 inhabitants)
- El Alcanfor (2 inhabitants)
- El Arco Caído (- inhabitants)
- Granjas Familiares Alfonso Garzón (- inhabitants)
- La Piedrera Santana (2 inhabitants)
- Las Karinas (2 inhabitants)
- Las Lomas (- inhabitants)
- Picacho 2 (- inhabitants)
- El Rincón de las Blancas (37 inhabitants)
- El Tapirito (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Esthercita (8 inhabitants)
- La Sirena (4 inhabitants)
- Los Alvarado (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Peter (1 inhabitants)