The town of Santa Mónica is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #319 of the whole municipality. Santa Mónica is at 646 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Rancho Santa Mónica, because this was its former name. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2010.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Santa Mónica is located at 33.6 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Tecate, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Santa Mónica.
Satellite photo of Santa Mónica
With the satellite map of Santa Mónica will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Mónica.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Baja California State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Santa Mónica (Baja California) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa MónicaMany people want to stay in the town of Santa Mónica itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL EL PORTAL INN S. DE R.L.: 28 km away, direction Northwest (19 minutes by car)
- HOTEL HACIENDA SANTA VERONICA: 32 km away, direction Northeast (24 minutes by car)
- POSADA DEL VALLE: 32 km away, direction Southwest (26 minutes by car)
- ALBERCAS TANAMA: 34 km away, direction Northwest (28 minutes by car)
Where is Santa Mónica? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Mónica (Baja California) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Photos of Santa Mónica
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Santa Mónica? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Santa Mónica.
Vote for Santa Mónica
Do you like Santa Mónica or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Mónica to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- El Alcanfor (2 inhabitants)
- El Sendero (5 inhabitants)
- Establo La Paleta (10 inhabitants)
- Familia Corrales (1 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Ciento Cuarenta y Tres (6 inhabitants)
- La Joya (1 inhabitants)
- Peña Fuerte (6 inhabitants)
- Arguílez (17 inhabitants)
- Rancho Celia Cuellar (- inhabitants)
- El Corral (2 inhabitants)
- Villas Campestre (312 inhabitants)
- Rancho Huichapa (- inhabitants)
- Los Amigos (2 inhabitants)
- Los Pastores (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Unión (Hermanos Cuevas) (2 inhabitants)