The town of Rancho San Miguel is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #228 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho San Miguel is at 2,090 meters of altitude.
The town of Rancho San Miguel is located at 47.3 kilometers from Cuauhtémoc, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho San Miguel.
Where is Rancho San Miguel? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Rancho San Miguel (Chihuahua) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Rancho San Miguel, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Rancho San Miguel? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Rancho San Miguel (Chihuahua) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho San Miguel
With the satellite map of Rancho San Miguel will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Rancho San Miguel.
Photos of Rancho San Miguel
In order for you to enjoy nature around Rancho San Miguel, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Rancho San Miguel, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Rancho San Miguel. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho San Miguel? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho San Miguel so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Barraganes (67 inhabitants)
- Bodega Granelera (Campo 110) (2 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Ciento Cuatro (125 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Dieciséis y Medio (49 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Seis B (187 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Siete C (82 inhabitants)
- Corrales San Carlos (- inhabitants)
- El Caracol (- inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- Granos y Semillas de la Sierra (4 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Nueve Carretera la Junta (28 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Trece a Rubio (62 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Treinta y Cuatro (45 inhabitants)
- Nicolás Bravo (El Muerto) (91 inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (- inhabitants)