The town of Huerta Santa Cruz is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 2 inhabitants. Huerta Santa Cruz is at 2,046 meters of altitude.
Where is Huerta Santa Cruz? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Huerta Santa Cruz (Chihuahua) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Huerta Santa Cruz, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Huerta Santa Cruz and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Huerta Santa Cruz (Chihuahua) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Huerta Santa Cruz
With the satellite map of Huerta Santa Cruz will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Huerta Santa Cruz.
Vote for Huerta Santa Cruz. Opinions.
Do you like Huerta Santa Cruz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Huerta Santa Cruz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Cerritos Colorados (- inhabitants)
- Corrales San Carlos (- inhabitants)
- Huerta el Tajo Alto (4 inhabitants)
- Kasakhastan (9 inhabitants)
- La Pasadita (5 inhabitants)
- Las Tunas (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Jesús Nájera (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- José Luis Frescas (- inhabitants)
- Rancho la Nogalera (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho los Ponce (La Lagunita) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Madrid (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Rivera (1 inhabitants)
- San José (3 inhabitants)
- Táscate del Águila (162 inhabitants)