The town of Rancho de Loya is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 13 inhabitants. Rancho de Loya is at 2,159 meters of altitude.
Where is Rancho de Loya? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Rancho de Loya (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Rancho de Loya? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Rancho de Loya (Chihuahua) is 13 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho de Loya
With the satellite map of Rancho de Loya will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho de Loya.
Vote for Rancho de Loya. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho de Loya? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho de Loya so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Campo 112 (53 inhabitants)
- El Ojito (9 inhabitants)
- El Tascate (4 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda Bustillos (22 inhabitants)
- General Rodrigo M. Quevedo (Baldón) (53 inhabitants)
- Granja La Unión (3 inhabitants)
- Granja Presidente (7 inhabitants)
- Ramiro Gutiérrez (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 23 Corredor Comercial Manitoba (7 inhabitants)
- Mauricio Iglesias (Pinos Altos) (- inhabitants)
- Pozo Chico (- inhabitants)
- Huerta 77 (Rancho de Refugio Piñón) (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Manga (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Carlos (9 inhabitants)
- Siempre Viva (4 inhabitants)