The town of Las Pitayas is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 4 inhabitants. Las Pitayas is at 2,029 meters of altitude.
Where is Las Pitayas? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Las Pitayas in Chihuahua? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Las Pitayas.
Need to locate a certain Las Pitayas building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Pitayas (Chihuahua) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Pitayas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Pitayas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Las Pitayas.
Vote for Las Pitayas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Pitayas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Pitayas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Autódromo Los Llorones (- inhabitants)
- Campo 104 (138 inhabitants)
- Campo 6 1/2 C (401 inhabitants)
- Campo 22 (286 inhabitants)
- Corrales San Carlos (- inhabitants)
- El Molino (2 inhabitants)
- El Rayo (119 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Loewen Neufeld (20 inhabitants)
- Huerta la Guía (3 inhabitants)
- Huerta Wall (5 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 29 Corredor Comercial Manitoba (9 inhabitants)
- Planta de la XEDP Vicente Chávez (2 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (6 inhabitants)
- Seis de Enero de Mil Novecientos Quince (La Jarita) (136 inhabitants)
- Tepehuanes (15 inhabitants)