The town of Rancho el Rayo is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #372 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho el Rayo is at 2,105 meters of altitude.
The town of Rancho el Rayo is located at 47.4 kilometers from Cuauhtémoc, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho el Rayo.
Where is Rancho el Rayo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Rancho el Rayo (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Rancho el Rayo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Rancho el Rayo (Chihuahua) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho el Rayo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho el Rayo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Rancho el Rayo.
Vote for Rancho el Rayo. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho el Rayo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho el Rayo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Alfonso Muñoz (El Bordo) (1 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Diecinueve (190 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Dieciocho B (102 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Dieciséis (126 inhabitants)
- Cerritos Colorados (7 inhabitants)
- Comfruta (Huerta Marina) (5 inhabitants)
- Ejido el Llorón (317 inhabitants)
- El Bellotal (4 inhabitants)
- El Rayo (123 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Victoria (Santa Lucía) (554 inhabitants)
- Huerta la Escondida (9 inhabitants)
- Huerta San Ignacio (- inhabitants)
- Huerto las Cuatas (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Cincuenta y Uno (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Elena (7 inhabitants)