La Joya (Cuauhtémoc, Chihuahua)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of La Joya, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 2 inhabitants of Chihuahua.
The town of La Joya is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #335 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Joya is at 2058 meters of altitude.
The town of La Joya is located at 3.6 kilometers from Cuauhtémoc, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Joya.
Where is La Joya? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Joya (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of La Joya
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Joya, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Joya.
Vote for La Joya. Opinions.
Do you like La Joya? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Joya so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Campo Número Treinta y Seis (La Selva) (67 inhabitants)
- Cuauhtémoc (114007 inhabitants)
- El Venado (4 inhabitants)
- Granos y Semillas de la Sierra (4 inhabitants)
- Gringo Viejo (8 inhabitants)
- Huerta Belisario Chávez (La Pila) (5 inhabitants)
- Huerta la Guía (- inhabitants)
- Huerta Saúl Martínez (- inhabitants)
- Huerta Santo Niño (7 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Ocho Carretera a Álvaro Obregón (35 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Arturo Castillo (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Ramón López (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Puente (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Morales (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Terreros (3 inhabitants)