Tizonta (El Gato) (Nayarit)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Tizonta (El Gato) (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Nayarit has 1 inhabitants?
The town of Tizonta (El Gato) is located in the Municipality of San Blas (in the State of Nayarit). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #100 in terms of number of inhabitants. Tizonta (El Gato) is at 164 meters of altitude.
The town of Tizonta (El Gato) is located at 15.5 kilometers from San Blas, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Tizonta (El Gato).
Where is Tizonta (El Gato)? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Tizonta (El Gato) in Nayarit? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Tizonta (El Gato).
Satellite photo of Tizonta (El Gato)
With the satellite map of Tizonta (El Gato) will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Blas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Tizonta (El Gato).
Vote for Tizonta (El Gato). Opinions.
Do you like Tizonta (El Gato)? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tizonta (El Gato) so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Blas
- Campamento Nayarit (108 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Tepeyac (Cofradía) (25 inhabitants)
- Crucero a los Cocos (6 inhabitants)
- El Limoncito (2 inhabitants)
- Granja La Escondida (4 inhabitants)
- Huaristemba (788 inhabitants)
- Jalcocotán (4207 inhabitants)
- José Antonio Galindo Prado (5 inhabitants)
- La Curva (1 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (- inhabitants)
- Pintadeño (241 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Amelia Sánchez (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Ochoa (9 inhabitants)
- Rancho Rodríguez (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz de Miramar (1564 inhabitants)