The town of Playa Linda is located in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez (in the State of Chiapas). There are 8 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #217 in terms of number of inhabitants. Playa Linda is at 1,597 meters of altitude.
The town of Playa Linda is located at 7.0 kilometers from Comitán de Domínguez, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Playa Linda.
Where is Playa Linda? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Playa Linda (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Playa Linda, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Playa Linda building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Playa Linda (Chiapas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Playa Linda
With the satellite map of Playa Linda will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Comitán de Domínguez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Playa Linda.
Vote for Playa Linda. Opinions.
Do you like Playa Linda? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Playa Linda so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez
- El Recuerdo (9 inhabitants)
- El Rosario Chichima (- inhabitants)
- Fracción Guadalupe (21 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (1 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (112 inhabitants)
- Potrerillo (9 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Buenavista (30 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Copalar (141 inhabitants)
- San Francisco el Rincón (629 inhabitants)
- San Isidro la Arena (6 inhabitants)
- San Mateo (49 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (32 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Chacaljemel (8 inhabitants)
- San Vicente Nuevo la Paz (10 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (9 inhabitants)