La Pista (Comitán de Domínguez, Chiapas)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Pista, a beautiful tiny town of 7 inhabitants of the State of Chiapas
The town of La Pista is located in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez (in the State of Chiapas). There are 7 inhabitants. La Pista is at 1,575 meters of altitude.
Where is La Pista? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Pista in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Pista.
Want to view a satellite photo of La Pista? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example.
The population of La Pista (Chiapas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Pista
With the satellite map of La Pista will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Comitán de Domínguez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Pista.
Vote for La Pista
Do you like La Pista or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Pista to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Comitán de Domínguez
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Chiapas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez
- Chichima Chacaljemel (- inhabitants)
- El Milagro (44 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (13 inhabitants)
- La Azucena (1 inhabitants)
- La Cabaña (2 inhabitants)
- Pinola (1 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Escondido (11 inhabitants)
- Los Robles Chucumaltic (5 inhabitants)
- Nueva Dalia (75 inhabitants)
- Pashtón Acapulco (23 inhabitants)
- San Francisco el Arenal (132 inhabitants)
- San Francisco de las Norias (14 inhabitants)
- San Vicente el Rosario (59 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía Dos (7 inhabitants)