Santa Cruz (Comitán de Domínguez, Chiapas)
Learn about tiny town of Santa Cruz through its photos, maps and population statistics.
All the information about this town of 5 inhabitants of the State of Chiapas
The town of Santa Cruz is located in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Santa Cruz is at 1,925 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Santa Cruz? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Cruz in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Santa Cruz and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Santa Cruz (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Cruz
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Cruz, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Comitán de Domínguez. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santa Cruz.
Vote for Santa Cruz. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Cruz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Cruz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Comitán de Domínguez
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Chiapas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez
- Agua Escondida (28 inhabitants)
- Ampliación Chichimá (17 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (2 inhabitants)
- JatÃ³n Chacaljemel (JatÃ³n Uno) (- inhabitants)
- Oquistón Candelaria (24 inhabitants)
- Fracción Sevilla (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Tres Ocotes (19 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (91 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Buenavista (5 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Verapaz (8 inhabitants)
- San Rafael Chacaljemel (137 inhabitants)
- San Vicente el Rosario (59 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo las Palmas (3 inhabitants)
- Tuila el Grande (135 inhabitants)
- Yocnajab el Rosario (634 inhabitants)