The town of Los Pinos is located in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. Los Pinos is at 1,579 meters of altitude.
Where is Los Pinos? How to get there? Map
Location map of Los Pinos in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Los Pinos, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Los Pinos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Pinos (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Pinos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Pinos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Comitán de Domínguez. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Los Pinos.
Vote for Los Pinos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Pinos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Pinos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez
- Ampliación Chichimá (17 inhabitants)
- Candelaria Concepción (48 inhabitants)
- Dos Corazones (3 inhabitants)
- El Rosario Chichima (- inhabitants)
- El Cortijo (6 inhabitants)
- La Nueva Victoria (25 inhabitants)
- La Peña (6 inhabitants)
- La Sombra (50 inhabitants)
- Los Olivos (26 inhabitants)
- Quinta Cabrera (7 inhabitants)
- Refugio Chichimá (10 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (5 inhabitants)
- Tres Arbolitos (11 inhabitants)
- Villahermosa Yalumá (2741 inhabitants)
- Yaltzi 2 (105 inhabitants)