Know the tiny town of Pardel through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town in the State of Tamaulipas
The town of Pardel is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #287 of the ranking. Pardel is at 30 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Pardel? You can find it at 43.8 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Ciudad Mante, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Pardel location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Pardel? How to get there? Map
Online map of Pardel (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of Pardel
With the satellite map of Pardel will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Mante. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Pardel.
Photos of Pardel
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Pardel? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Pardel.
Vote for Pardel. Opinions.
Do you like Pardel? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Pardel so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Benito Juárez (384 inhabitants)
- Doctor Emilio Martínez Manautou (La Hulera) (5 inhabitants)
- El Indio (5 inhabitants)
- El Pozole (4 inhabitants)
- General Jesús González Ortega (104 inhabitants)
- Guamaye (16 inhabitants)
- Jesús García Corona (20 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 8 (9 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (5 inhabitants)
- La Vega (La Pepa) (203 inhabitants)
- Othón Ramírez Ochoa (Bella Vista) (4 inhabitants)
- Quinta Isabel (1 inhabitants)
- Quintero (1608 inhabitants)
- Ricardo Flores Magón (88 inhabitants)
- San Matías (5 inhabitants)