The town of San Gerardo is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #135 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Gerardo is at 94 meters of altitude.
The town of San Gerardo is located at 7.9 kilometers from Ciudad Mante, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Gerardo.
Where is San Gerardo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Gerardo (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of San Gerardo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Gerardo (Tamaulipas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Gerardo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Gerardo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Mante. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San Gerardo.
Vote for San Gerardo. Opinions.
Do you like San Gerardo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Gerardo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- División del Norte (775 inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanos (3 inhabitants)
- El Beirut (1 inhabitants)
- El Siete y Medio (- inhabitants)
- Hermanos Villarreal (- inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (La Mangana) (5 inhabitants)
- Luis M. Garza Flores (1 inhabitants)
- María Isabel (1 inhabitants)
- Pedro Navarro Zapata (4 inhabitants)
- Plan de Ayala (1212 inhabitants)
- Quinta Andrea (- inhabitants)
- Quintero (22 inhabitants)
- San Andrés (- inhabitants)
- San Ramón (2 inhabitants)
- Señor Benjamín [Señor Benjamín (12 inhabitants)