The town of Nejí Parte Baja is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #211 in terms of number of inhabitants. Nejí Parte Baja is at 893 meters of altitude.
The town of Nejí Parte Baja is located at 35.6 kilometers from Tecate, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Nejí Parte Baja.
Where is Nejí Parte Baja? How to get there? Map
Online map of Nejí Parte Baja (Baja California) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Nejí Parte Baja? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Nejí Parte Baja (Baja California) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Nejí Parte Baja
With the satellite map of Nejí Parte Baja will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Nejí Parte Baja.
Vote for Nejí Parte Baja. Opinions.
Do you like Nejí Parte Baja? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Nejí Parte Baja so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Cañón Manteca (4 inhabitants)
- Centro de Rehabilitación Estrella David (2 inhabitants)
- La Candelaria (2 inhabitants)
- Monte Tabor (17 inhabitants)
- Rancho Aguilar (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Cabrera (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Durazno (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho El León de Judá (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Escondido (11 inhabitants)
- La Ilusión (2 inhabitants)
- Lomita del Cuchumá (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Machado (10 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (1 inhabitants)
- Vallecitos (3 inhabitants)
- Ruta de las Misiones (31 inhabitants)