The town of El Tomatillo is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #169 of the ranking. El Tomatillo is at 1,017 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Rancho el Tomatillo, but changed its name a few years ago. In the year 2010, the locality changed its name.
Do you want to locate the town of El Tomatillo? You can find it at 28.8 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Tecate, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Tomatillo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Tomatillo? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Tomatillo in Baja California: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Tomatillo, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain El Tomatillo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Tomatillo (Baja California) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Tomatillo
With the satellite map of El Tomatillo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Tomatillo.
Vote for El Tomatillo. Opinions.
Do you like El Tomatillo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Tomatillo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Cabañas Cañón el Macho (3 inhabitants)
- Casa Hogar Rosario Arrevillaga (2 inhabitants)
- Cinco Hermanos (10 inhabitants)
- Luis Echeverría Álvarez (El Hongo) (2459 inhabitants)
- El Indio (El Venado) (5 inhabitants)
- Familia Santana (4 inhabitants)
- Los Pastores (- inhabitants)
- Rancho El Caguamo (1 inhabitants)
- El Carrizo (2 inhabitants)
- Familia López (4 inhabitants)
- Los Gordos (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Lowen Brau (3 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Valeria (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (2 inhabitants)