The town of Montebello is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. Montebello is at 37 meters of altitude.
Where is Montebello? How to get there? Map
Location map of Montebello in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Montebello, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Montebello building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Montebello (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Montebello
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Montebello, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Montebello.
Vote for Montebello. Opinions.
Do you like Montebello? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Montebello so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Don Venustiano Carranza (23 inhabitants)
- El Chaparral (4 inhabitants)
- El Manaco (1 inhabitants)
- La Bendición (3 inhabitants)
- La Libertad (1 inhabitants)
- La Unión (3 inhabitants)
- Las Maravillas (- inhabitants)
- Los Alicantes (7 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (Las Delicias) (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (4 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco Baja California Kilómetro 13 (3 inhabitants)
- El Sinaí (3 inhabitants)
- Tutuán (257 inhabitants)
- Veintiocho de Enero (3 inhabitants)