The town of Tres Hermanas is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #347 in terms of number of inhabitants. Tres Hermanas is at 39 meters of altitude.
The town of Tres Hermanas is located at 6.2 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Tres Hermanas.
Satellite photo of Tres Hermanas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Tres Hermanas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Tres Hermanas.
The population of Tres Hermanas (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Tres HermanasMany people want to stay in the town of Tres Hermanas itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- AUTOHOTEL LA HUERTA: 8 km away, direction East (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PARADOR EL NAVEGANTE: 8 km away, direction East (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS REYES: 10 km away, direction East (8 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LAS FLORES: 10 km away, direction East (8 minutes by car)
Where is Tres Hermanas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Tres Hermanas in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Photos of Tres Hermanas
In order for you to enjoy nature around Tres Hermanas, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Tres Hermanas, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Tres Hermanas
Do you like Tres Hermanas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Tres Hermanas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Cerrón (40 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (3 inhabitants)
- El Triunfo (5 inhabitants)
- Jalchis (5 inhabitants)
- La Candelaria (6 inhabitants)
- La Concepción (Santa Rita) (7 inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanas (La Soledad) (4 inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (3 inhabitants)
- Las Palmitas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Placeres (- inhabitants)
- Néstor Balboa Toledo (3 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (- inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (- inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (5 inhabitants)
- Servando Ovando Moreno (4 inhabitants)