The town of Miraflor is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #475 in terms of number of inhabitants. Miraflor is at 11 meters of altitude.
The town of Miraflor is located at 15.9 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Miraflor.
Where is Miraflor? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Miraflor in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Miraflor.
Want to view a satellite photo of Miraflor? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Miraflor (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Miraflor
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Miraflor, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Miraflor.
Vote for Miraflor. Opinions.
Do you like Miraflor? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Miraflor so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Armando Salinas (- inhabitants)
- El Amate Uno (4 inhabitants)
- El Brillante (- inhabitants)
- El Encuentro (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (4 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (- inhabitants)
- Heberto Castillo (194 inhabitants)
- La Huerta (- inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (- inhabitants)
- Las Guadalupes (49 inhabitants)
- Leopoldina Ríos [Leopoldina Ríos (2 inhabitants)
- Libertad (4 inhabitants)
- Lindavista (1 inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (3 inhabitants)