The town of Alejandro Candelaria is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. Alejandro Candelaria is at 50 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Alejandro Candelaria? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Alejandro Candelaria (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Alejandro Candelaria, which has the following symbol
The population of Alejandro Candelaria (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Alejandro CandelariaDo you want to stay in Alejandro Candelaria? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Alejandro Candelaria:
- AUTOHOTEL LA HUERTA: 7 km away, direction East (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PARADOR EL NAVEGANTE: 8 km away, direction Southeast (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS REYES: 9 km away, direction Southeast (7 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LAS FLORES: 8 km away, direction Southeast (5 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Alejandro Candelaria
With the satellite map of Alejandro Candelaria will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Alejandro Candelaria.
Vote for Alejandro Candelaria
Do you like Alejandro Candelaria or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Alejandro Candelaria to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Bulmaro Ángel Velázquez [Bulmaro Ángel Velázquez (5 inhabitants)
- El Gulaver (2 inhabitants)
- El Vergel Uno (6 inhabitants)
- Gabriel Cruz Cruz (3 inhabitants)
- El Corralejo (1 inhabitants)
- Las Conchas (8 inhabitants)
- Las Pilitas (9 inhabitants)
- Medio Monte (7 inhabitants)
- Mil Amores (5 inhabitants)
- Noemí (5 inhabitants)
- Paula Cruz Cancino (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (5 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (2 inhabitants)