The town of María de la Luz Garza is located in the Municipality of Ocampo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. María de la Luz Garza is at 359 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is María de la Luz Garza? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to María de la Luz Garza (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of María de la Luz Garza, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of María de la Luz Garza? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of María de la Luz Garza (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of María de la Luz Garza
Amazing satellite GPS maps of María de la Luz Garza, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ocampo. You can search free satellite map (2022) of María de la Luz Garza.
Vote for María de la Luz Garza. Opinions.
Do you like María de la Luz Garza? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for María de la Luz Garza so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ocampo
- El Consuelo (- inhabitants)
- El Sabino (7 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (23 inhabitants)
- La Muralla (428 inhabitants)
- La Presita (La Escondida) (- inhabitants)
- Librado Rivera (Providencia) (145 inhabitants)
- Los Arados (- inhabitants)
- Los Otates (1 inhabitants)
- María de la Luz Garza (1 inhabitants)
- Mayorga (5 inhabitants)
- Protasio F. Guerra (Corrales) (126 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (Los Coyotes) (68 inhabitants)
- San Juan (- inhabitants)
- Tanlajás (15 inhabitants)
- Veinte de Noviembre (Las Pozas) (165 inhabitants)