The town of Los Manantiales is located in the Municipality of Ocampo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #133 in terms of number of inhabitants. Los Manantiales is at 245 meters of altitude.
The town of Los Manantiales is located at 16.2 kilometers from Ocampo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Los Manantiales.
Where is Los Manantiales? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Los Manantiales (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Los Manantiales, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Los Manantiales building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Manantiales (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Manantiales
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Manantiales, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ocampo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Los Manantiales.
Vote for Los Manantiales. Opinions.
Do you like Los Manantiales? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Manantiales so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ocampo
- El Carmen (- inhabitants)
- El Chamalito Dos (Guillermo) (- inhabitants)
- El Guayabo (9 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (- inhabitants)
- El Mirador (Las Cortadas) (3 inhabitants)
- El Pensil (901 inhabitants)
- El Texano (- inhabitants)
- La Escondida y el Atravesaño (La Escondida) (16 inhabitants)
- Las Norias (4 inhabitants)
- Los Cortina (29 inhabitants)
- Miguel González (- inhabitants)
- Miraflores (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio Buena Vista (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (Las Norias) (- inhabitants)
- Tehuacán (3 inhabitants)