The town of Los Arados is located in the Municipality of Ocampo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #118 in terms of number of inhabitants. Los Arados is at 149 meters of altitude.
The town of Los Arados is located at 20.0 kilometers from Ocampo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Los Arados.
Where is Los Arados? How to get there? Map
Location map of Los Arados in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Los Arados, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Los Arados and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Los Arados (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Arados
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Arados, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ocampo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Los Arados.
Vote for Los Arados. Opinions.
Do you like Los Arados? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Arados so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ocampo
- Carrillo Puerto (Las Abritas) (3 inhabitants)
- El Consuelo (- inhabitants)
- El Mirador (Las Cortadas) (8 inhabitants)
- El Tigre (262 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (2 inhabitants)
- La Reforma (4 inhabitants)
- La Unión (18 inhabitants)
- Las Hondas (3 inhabitants)
- Loma Alta (2 inhabitants)
- Los Otates (3 inhabitants)
- Los Puentes (7 inhabitants)
- Magdaleno Aguilar (Magdaleno) (50 inhabitants)
- Nicolás Bravo Viejo (3 inhabitants)
- Paso Real de Morelos (La Puente) (200 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Buena Vista (10 inhabitants)