The town of Los Tres Amores is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #208 in terms of number of inhabitants. Los Tres Amores is at 69 meters of altitude.
The town of Los Tres Amores is located at 5.1 kilometers from Ciudad Mante, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Los Tres Amores.
Where is Los Tres Amores? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Los Tres Amores (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Los Tres Amores building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Tres Amores (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Tres Amores
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Tres Amores, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Mante. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Los Tres Amores.
Vote for Los Tres Amores. Opinions.
Do you like Los Tres Amores? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Tres Amores so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Carlos Treviño (- inhabitants)
- Chapultepec (- inhabitants)
- Cinco de Mayo (311 inhabitants)
- Doctor Emilio Martínez Manautou (La Hulera) (2 inhabitants)
- El Puerto del Lobo (Ramón Martínez) (2 inhabitants)
- Felipe Ángeles (98 inhabitants)
- Ignacio de la Llave (104 inhabitants)
- La Candelaria (San Judas) (- inhabitants)
- La Consentida (3 inhabitants)
- Quintero (1529 inhabitants)
- Fermina Campillo Rico Guamaye (2 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (2 inhabitants)
- San Miguel de la Mora (437 inhabitants)
- San Rafael de los Castro (67 inhabitants)
- Tejeda (54 inhabitants)