Santa Rosa (El Mante, Tamaulipas)
Know the tiny town of Santa Rosa through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 3 inhabitants in the State of Tamaulipas
The town of Santa Rosa is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #166 of the ranking. Santa Rosa is at 84 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Santa Rosa? You can find it at 5.4 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Ciudad Mante, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Santa Rosa location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Santa Rosa? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Rosa (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of Santa Rosa
With the satellite map of Santa Rosa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Mante. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Santa Rosa.
Photos of Santa Rosa
In order for you to enjoy nature around Santa Rosa, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Santa Rosa, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Santa Rosa. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Rosa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Rosa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Anastacio Martínez Gerónimo (- inhabitants)
- Asociación de Desarrollo Sur de Tamaulipas (2 inhabitants)
- Carlos Treviño (- inhabitants)
- Chapingo (5 inhabitants)
- Herradura Uno (Hermanos Vázquez Cobos) (3 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Manuel Altamirano (130 inhabitants)
- Justina Puebla Castillo (- inhabitants)
- La Ponderosa (- inhabitants)
- Loma Saca de Agua (27 inhabitants)
- Los Generales (4 inhabitants)
- Quinta Rosa Isela (2 inhabitants)
- Quintero (- inhabitants)
- Sifón Grande (5 inhabitants)
- Tres Aztecas (35 inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (9 inhabitants)