The town of Manuel Delgado is located in the Municipality of Viesca (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. Manuel Delgado is at 1,186 meters of altitude.
Where is Manuel Delgado? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Manuel Delgado in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Manuel Delgado.
Want to view a satellite photo of Manuel Delgado? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Manuel Delgado (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Manuel Delgado
With the satellite map of Manuel Delgado will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Viesca. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Manuel Delgado.
Vote for Manuel Delgado. Opinions.
Do you like Manuel Delgado? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Manuel Delgado so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Viesca
- El Crótalo (27 inhabitants)
- HÃ©roes de Chapultepec (NiÃ±os HÃ©roes) (- inhabitants)
- La Colorada (15 inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (253 inhabitants)
- Noria Veintisiete Once (1 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Margaritas (132 inhabitants)
- Paredones (25 inhabitants)
- Paulin Juárez García (- inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (- inhabitants)
- San Jorge (El Florido) (- inhabitants)
- Saucillo (117 inhabitants)
- Sector 6 la Ventana Veintiocho-Veintisiete (2 inhabitants)
- Sector Cuatro Gabino Vázquez (1 inhabitants)
- Sector Diez Mieleras (4 inhabitants)
- Viesca (3522 inhabitants)