The town of Rancho Alegre is located in the Municipality of Viesca (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #77 of the ranking. Rancho Alegre is at 1,107 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Sector Uno Gabino Vázquez, but changed its name a few years ago. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2017.
Do you want to locate the town of Rancho Alegre? You can find it at 30.3 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Viesca, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Rancho Alegre location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Rancho Alegre? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Rancho Alegre (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of Rancho Alegre (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho AlegreDo you want to stay in Rancho Alegre? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Rancho Alegre:
- MOTEL LA VAQUITA: 23 km away, direction West (20 minutes by car)
- MOTEL EL PERICO: 27 km away, direction West (23 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LOS ALFREDOS: 26 km away, direction West (18 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LOS ALFREDOS: 29 km away, direction West (22 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Rancho Alegre
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Alegre, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Viesca. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho Alegre.
Vote for Rancho Alegre
Do you like Rancho Alegre or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho Alegre to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Viesca
- Bajío de Ahuichila (71 inhabitants)
- El Esterito Uno (- inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (743 inhabitants)
- Esfuerzo Sector Cinco (La Chiripa) (3 inhabitants)
- Flor de Mayo (446 inhabitants)
- Gabino Vázquez (San Luis) (946 inhabitants)
- Gilita (1208 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Zaragoza (721 inhabitants)
- Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho) (24 inhabitants)
- Noria los Marchanes (7 inhabitants)
- Santa María Uno (99 inhabitants)
- Saucillo (117 inhabitants)
- Sector Dos Mieleras (6 inhabitants)
- Sector Siete Mieleras (2 inhabitants)
- Tanque Aguilereño (El Tanque) (240 inhabitants)