The town of Rancho Alegre is located in the Municipality of Viesca (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #77 of the ranking. Rancho Alegre is at 1,107 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Sector Uno Gabino Vázquez, but changed its name a few years ago. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2017.
Do you want to locate the town of Rancho Alegre? You can find it at 30.3 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Viesca, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Rancho Alegre location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Rancho Alegre? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Rancho Alegre (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Rancho Alegre and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Rancho Alegre (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Alegre
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Alegre, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Viesca. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Rancho Alegre.
Vote for Rancho Alegre. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Alegre? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Alegre so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Viesca
- El Esfuerzo Sector Ocho (El Puerto) (26 inhabitants)
- El Esterito Uno (- inhabitants)
- Gregorio García (El Taconazo) (509 inhabitants)
- Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho) (24 inhabitants)
- La Fe (41 inhabitants)
- La Rosita (451 inhabitants)
- La Siete (Laguna Seca) (32 inhabitants)
- Mieleras (970 inhabitants)
- Paredones (25 inhabitants)
- Rosita Cuatro A (Noria los Valero) (6 inhabitants)
- Santa María de Arriba (49 inhabitants)
- Saucillo (117 inhabitants)
- Sector 2 Flor de Mayo Veintisiete-Veintitrés (5 inhabitants)
- Sector Once Mieleras (La Nogalera) (- inhabitants)
- Venustiano Carranza (Hacienda de Hornos) (192 inhabitants)