The town of Los Vallín is located in the Municipality of El Llano (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #140 in terms of number of inhabitants. Los Vallín is at 2,030 meters of altitude.
The town of Los Vallín is located at 10.9 kilometers from Palo Alto, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Los Vallín.
Where is Los Vallín? How to get there? Map
Location map of Los Vallín in Aguascalientes: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Los Vallín, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Los Vallín and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Los Vallín (Aguascalientes) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Vallín
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Vallín, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Llano. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Los Vallín.
Vote for Los Vallín. Opinions.
Do you like Los Vallín? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Vallín so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Llano
- El Chonguillo (El Chonguito) (31 inhabitants)
- El Kilómetro 16 (7 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (142 inhabitants)
- El Terremoto (384 inhabitants)
- Granja California (4 inhabitants)
- La Loma del Refugio (- inhabitants)
- La Providencia (El Refugio) (8 inhabitants)
- Las Trojas (6 inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (6307 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- Rancho La Estaca (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Mirasoles (34 inhabitants)
- San Isidro el Chico (3 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (La Pitacocha) (12 inhabitants)
- Viñedos El Salvador (14 inhabitants)