The town of Las Cabañitas is located in the Municipality of El Llano (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #144 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Cabañitas is at 1,978 meters of altitude.
The town of Las Cabañitas is located at 22.1 kilometers from Palo Alto, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Cabañitas.
Where is Las Cabañitas? How to get there? Map
Location map of Las Cabañitas in Aguascalientes: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Las Cabañitas, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Las Cabañitas building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Cabañitas (Aguascalientes) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Cabañitas
With the satellite map of Las Cabañitas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Llano. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Cabañitas.
Vote for Las Cabañitas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Cabañitas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Cabañitas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Llano
- El Castillo (9 inhabitants)
- Granja Guillermina (- inhabitants)
- Granja Los López (3 inhabitants)
- La Fortunita (2 inhabitants)
- La Loma del Refugio (- inhabitants)
- La Soledad (15 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (5 inhabitants)
- Motel Autódromo (- inhabitants)
- Parcela Claudio Ortega (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Herradura (12 inhabitants)
- Rancho Mirasoles (34 inhabitants)
- San Francisco de los Pedroza (48 inhabitants)
- San Isidro el Chico (3 inhabitants)
- San José (San José de los Flores) (16 inhabitants)
- San Juanito (14 inhabitants)