The town of Los Robles is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 1 inhabitants. Los Robles is at 955 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Los Robles? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Los Robles (Baja California)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Los Robles? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Los Robles (Baja California) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Robles
With the satellite map of Los Robles will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Los Robles.
Vote for Los Robles. Opinions.
Do you like Los Robles? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Robles so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Casa Hogar Rosario Arrevillaga (2 inhabitants)
- Familia Cobián (21 inhabitants)
- General Felipe Ángeles (289 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (El Capiro) (293 inhabitants)
- Los Federicos (13 inhabitants)
- Los Picapiedras (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Escondido (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Godínez (El Piñón) (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Huichapa (- inhabitants)
- La Cochina (1 inhabitants)
- La Lomita (49 inhabitants)
- Las Juntas (85 inhabitants)
- Poza Rica (3 inhabitants)
- Tres Estrellas (- inhabitants)
- Tecate (81059 inhabitants)