The town of Rancho Jiménez is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 4 inhabitants. Rancho Jiménez is at 263 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Rancho Jiménez? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Rancho Jiménez in Baja California? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Rancho Jiménez.
Want to view a satellite photo of Rancho Jiménez? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Rancho Jiménez (Baja California) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Jiménez
With the satellite map of Rancho Jiménez will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho Jiménez.
Vote for Rancho Jiménez. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Jiménez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Jiménez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Alamitos (2 inhabitants)
- Club Campestre Eréndira (56 inhabitants)
- Familia Cornejo (7 inhabitants)
- Farías (1 inhabitants)
- Las Abejas (3 inhabitants)
- Las Calabazas (- inhabitants)
- Familia Mejía (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Sánchez (5 inhabitants)
- El Encino (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Grande (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Gutiérrez (1 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (2 inhabitants)
- Los Alisitos (1 inhabitants)
- Roca Magisterial (6 inhabitants)
- Tecate (81059 inhabitants)