The town of Las Piedras is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 2 inhabitants. Las Piedras is at 362 meters of altitude.
Where is Las Piedras? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Las Piedras (Baja California)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Las Piedras and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Las Piedras (Baja California) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Piedras
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Piedras, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Piedras.
Vote for Las Piedras. Opinions.
Do you like Las Piedras? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Piedras so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Cañada Seca (17 inhabitants)
- Cooperativa Jamec (3 inhabitants)
- Dos Olivos (3 inhabitants)
- Ejido Carmen Serdán (246 inhabitants)
- Familia Soto (- inhabitants)
- Ixpalia (4 inhabitants)
- Lomas Tanamá (4 inhabitants)
- Los Chabacanos (2 inhabitants)
- El Chaparral (11 inhabitants)
- El Rincón (- inhabitants)
- Monreal (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho MR (7 inhabitants)
- San José (27 inhabitants)
- San Juan (- inhabitants)
- Santa María (43 inhabitants)