Los Olivos (Tepic, Nayarit)
Maps, photos and statistics of Los Olivos, a beautiful tiny town of 7 inhabitants in the State of Nayarit
The town of Los Olivos is located in the Municipality of Tepic (in the State of Nayarit). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #103 of the ranking. Los Olivos is at 977 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Los Olivos? You can find it at 16.6 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Tepic, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Los Olivos location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Los Olivos? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Olivos (Nayarit) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of Los Olivos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Olivos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tepic. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Los Olivos.
Vote for Los Olivos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Olivos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Olivos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepic
- Barranca Blanca (226 inhabitants)
- Colonia la Ladrillera (41 inhabitants)
- El Alazán (5 inhabitants)
- El Jicote (1882 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (2 inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (2 inhabitants)
- Francisco Balbuena (- inhabitants)
- La Cumbre (11 inhabitants)
- Leopoldo Castañeda (9 inhabitants)
- Pajuelazo (El Guanacaste) (116 inhabitants)
- Potrero Grande (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho de la Cañuela (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Ray Copado (5 inhabitants)
- Valle Grande (4 inhabitants)
- Venustiano Carranza (El Gringo) (411 inhabitants)