The town of Los Olivos is located in the Municipality of Tepic (in the State of Nayarit). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #103 of the ranking. Los Olivos is at 969 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Los Olivos? You can find it at 16.6 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Tepic, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Los Olivos location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Los Olivos? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Olivos (Nayarit) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Los Olivos and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Los Olivos (Nayarit) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Olivos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Olivos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tepic. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Los Olivos.
Vote for Los Olivos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Olivos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Olivos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepic
- Balneario Las Palapas (- inhabitants)
- Barranca Blanca (247 inhabitants)
- Canoas (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Seis de Enero (1460 inhabitants)
- Crucero de San Blas (56 inhabitants)
- El Aguacate (186 inhabitants)
- El Punto (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Flores Delgado (6 inhabitants)
- Guayabitos (33 inhabitants)
- La Bendición (355 inhabitants)
- Lo de García (200 inhabitants)
- Mesa de Picachos (El Casco) (216 inhabitants)
- Rancho Calleros (1 inhabitants)
- La Libertad (Casa Blanca) (6 inhabitants)
- Vicente Medina Delgado (2 inhabitants)