La Turquesa (Nayarit)
Know the tiny town of La Turquesa through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 5 inhabitants in the State of Nayarit
The town of La Turquesa is located in the Municipality of Tepic (in the State of Nayarit). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #119 of the ranking. La Turquesa is at 920 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Turquesa? You can find it at 8.2 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Tepic, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Turquesa location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Turquesa? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Turquesa in Nayarit? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Turquesa.
Satellite photo of La Turquesa
With the satellite map of La Turquesa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tepic. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Turquesa.
Vote for La Turquesa. Opinions.
Do you like La Turquesa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Turquesa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepic
- Arroyo de las Minas (6 inhabitants)
- Balneario Las Palapas (4 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Dieciséis de Septiembre (394 inhabitants)
- Cora de Abajo (71 inhabitants)
- El Gileño (2 inhabitants)
- El Jicote (1882 inhabitants)
- La Cumbre (11 inhabitants)
- Lo de Lamedo (1356 inhabitants)
- Loma del Toro (El Ahualamo) (24 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Jesús Bobadilla (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho de la Cañuela (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Crucero (3 inhabitants)
- Venustiano Carranza (El Gringo) (411 inhabitants)
- Zapote de Picachos (- inhabitants)