Bloquera Palomas (Nayarit)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Bloquera Palomas, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 8 inhabitants of Nayarit.
The town of Bloquera Palomas is located in the Municipality of Tepic (in the State of Nayarit). There are 8 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #101 of the whole municipality. Bloquera Palomas is at 920 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Bloquera Palomas is located at 8.8 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Tepic, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Bloquera Palomas.
Where is Bloquera Palomas? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Bloquera Palomas (Nayarit) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Bloquera Palomas, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Bloquera Palomas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Bloquera Palomas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tepic. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Bloquera Palomas.
Vote for Bloquera Palomas. Opinions.
Do you like Bloquera Palomas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Bloquera Palomas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepic
- Alfonso Martínez (1 inhabitants)
- Balneario Picachos Mirador (1 inhabitants)
- Caleras de Cofrados (234 inhabitants)
- Canoas (3 inhabitants)
- Casa Mocha (13 inhabitants)
- El Gavilán (8 inhabitants)
- El Zalatón (- inhabitants)
- Jesús María Corte (643 inhabitants)
- La Loma del Guayabo (- inhabitants)
- La Mesa (439 inhabitants)
- La Turquesa (5 inhabitants)
- Loma del Toro (3 inhabitants)
- Pajuelazo (El Guanacaste) (116 inhabitants)
- Rancho Ray Copado (5 inhabitants)
- Valle Grande (4 inhabitants)