The town of Los Olivos is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #588 of the ranking. Los Olivos is at 13 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Los Olivos? You can find it at 14.1 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Los Olivos location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Los Olivos? How to get there? Map
Location map of Los Olivos in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Los Olivos, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of Los Olivos (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Los OlivosMany people want to stay in the town of Los Olivos itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 20 km away, direction East (17 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL LA HUERTA: 21 km away, direction East (14 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 22 km away, direction East (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SABRINA: 23 km away, direction East (17 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Los Olivos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Olivos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Olivos.
Vote for Los Olivos
Do you like Los Olivos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Olivos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Campanillo (- inhabitants)
- El Diamante Dos (1 inhabitants)
- El Parral (14 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (4 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (3 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (5 inhabitants)
- La Batalla (6 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (3 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (5 inhabitants)
- Los Dos Hermanos (2 inhabitants)
- Nueva Roma (18 inhabitants)
- Orizaba (3 inhabitants)
- San Alberto (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Miramar (115 inhabitants)
- San Juan Dos (5 inhabitants)