The town of El Pulmón is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. El Pulmón is at 336 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is El Pulmón? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Pulmón (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Pulmón and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Pulmón (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Pulmón
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Pulmón, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Pulmón.
Vote for El Pulmón. Opinions.
Do you like El Pulmón? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Pulmón so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Herraje Partido (- inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (11 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (1 inhabitants)
- El Verano (1 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (414 inhabitants)
- Emmanuel (3 inhabitants)
- La Huasteca (- inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanas (La Soledad) (4 inhabitants)
- Los Abuelos (2 inhabitants)
- Los Limones (150 inhabitants)
- El Cantador (4 inhabitants)
- Playa Caribe (25 inhabitants)
- Polmorona (19 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (Palo Blanco) (36 inhabitants)
- Tres Lomitas (1 inhabitants)