The town of Los Negros is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #413 of the whole municipality. Los Negros is at 662 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Los Negros is located at 24.5 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Jiquipilas, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Los Negros.
Satellite photo of Los Negros
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Negros, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jiquipilas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Negros.
The population of Los Negros (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Los NegrosDo you want to stay in Los Negros? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Los Negros:
- POSADA LUZ DE LUNA: 26 km away, direction East (19 minutes by car)
- POSADA LUZ DE LUNA: 22 km away, direction East (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT LAS ROSAS: 35 km away, direction North (27 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL EL PARAISO: 41 km away, direction Northwest (33 minutes by car)
Where is Los Negros? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Negros in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Photos of Los Negros
In order for you to enjoy nature around Los Negros, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Los Negros, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Los Negros
Do you like Los Negros or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Negros to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- El Capricho (5 inhabitants)
- El Manguito (- inhabitants)
- El Mirador (Guadalupe) (11 inhabitants)
- El Miramar (2 inhabitants)
- El Oasis (1 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (12 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (8 inhabitants)
- El Vochito (- inhabitants)
- La Selva de Jesús (3 inhabitants)
- Loma la Bandera (15 inhabitants)
- Los Cuatro Hermanos (4 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (6 inhabitants)
- San Ricardo (10 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (2 inhabitants)
- Unión Agrarista (801 inhabitants)