The town of El Rodeo is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #358 of the ranking. El Rodeo is at 560 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Rodeo? You can find it at 5.6 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Jiquipilas, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Rodeo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Rodeo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Rodeo in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Rodeo.
Need to locate a certain El Rodeo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Rodeo (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Rodeo
With the satellite map of El Rodeo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jiquipilas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Rodeo.
Vote for El Rodeo. Opinions.
Do you like El Rodeo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Rodeo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Agua Dulce (2 inhabitants)
- Buenavista (4 inhabitants)
- Catorce de Septiembre (124 inhabitants)
- Cruz Blanca (5 inhabitants)
- Desvío de Candelaria (7 inhabitants)
- El Castaño (2 inhabitants)
- El Jardín (6 inhabitants)
- El Lindero (7 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (2 inhabitants)
- La Bonanza (7 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Sacrosanto (16 inhabitants)
- Punta Flor (6 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (11 inhabitants)
- Santa Lidia (8 inhabitants)