The town of El Encanto is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. El Encanto is at 549 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is El Encanto? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Encanto (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of El Encanto (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El EncantoMany people want to stay in the town of El Encanto itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- AUTOHOTEL EL PARAISO: 8 km away, direction North (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT SONIA MIRIAM: 10 km away, direction Northwest (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT LAS ROSAS: 10 km away, direction Northeast (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL NORMA: 10 km away, direction Northwest (8 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Encanto
With the satellite map of El Encanto will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jiquipilas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Encanto.
Vote for El Encanto
Do you like El Encanto or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Encanto to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Buenavista (1 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (2 inhabitants)
- Chapotal (1 inhabitants)
- El Triángulo (14 inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa Dos (269 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (9 inhabitants)
- José María Pino Suárez (2244 inhabitants)
- La Aurora (- inhabitants)
- La Esmeralda (2 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (5 inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (1 inhabitants)
- Los Negros (- inhabitants)
- Portugal (- inhabitants)
- San José las Playitas (17 inhabitants)
- San Juan (2 inhabitants)