The town of Los Laureles is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 7 inhabitants. Los Laureles is at 590 meters of altitude.
Where is Los Laureles? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Los Laureles in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Los Laureles.
Need to locate a certain Los Laureles building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Laureles (Chiapas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Laureles
With the satellite map of Los Laureles will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jiquipilas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Los Laureles.
Vote for Los Laureles. Opinions.
Do you like Los Laureles? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Laureles so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Arrayanal (3 inhabitants)
- Piedra Azul (Barranca Honda) (- inhabitants)
- Bellavista (El Chupamiel) (4 inhabitants)
- Desvío de Candelaria (5 inhabitants)
- El Capricho (5 inhabitants)
- El Encanto (1 inhabitants)
- El Jardín (4 inhabitants)
- El Nuevo Porvenir (9 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- El Roble (La Patria) (11 inhabitants)
- El Roblito (- inhabitants)
- La Gloria (5 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Durango (2 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz de los Cactus (2 inhabitants)