The town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #335 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Antonio is at 9 meters of altitude.
The town of San Antonio is located at 13.1 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Antonio.
Where is San Antonio? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Antonio in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of San Antonio? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Antonio (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Antonio
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Antonio, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San Antonio.
Photos of San Antonio
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Antonio, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Antonio, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for San Antonio. Opinions.
Do you like San Antonio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Antonio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- María de Lourdes Osorio Vázquez (3 inhabitants)
- El Catorce (8 inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (7 inhabitants)
- Las Camelias (3 inhabitants)
- Las Carmelitas (- inhabitants)
- Las Esperanzas (- inhabitants)
- Las Gardenias (- inhabitants)
- Las Vegas (6 inhabitants)
- Los Mangos (- inhabitants)
- Los Tres Reyes (9 inhabitants)
- Polmorona (19 inhabitants)
- Rancho Quemado (- inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (11 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa Uno (- inhabitants)