The town of Danielito is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #611 in terms of number of inhabitants. Danielito is at 9 meters of altitude.
The town of Danielito is located at 18.2 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Danielito.
Where is Danielito? How to get there? Map
Online map of Danielito (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of Danielito (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near DanielitoMany people want to stay in the town of Danielito itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 26 km away, direction Northwest (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EJECUTIVO: 29 km away, direction Northwest (21 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 26 km away, direction Northwest (19 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 27 km away, direction Northwest (19 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Danielito
With the satellite map of Danielito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Danielito.
Vote for Danielito
Do you like Danielito or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Danielito to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Amate (1 inhabitants)
- El Ramil (San Diego) (2 inhabitants)
- Juan Chirino (- inhabitants)
- La Candelaria (6 inhabitants)
- Las Carmelitas (- inhabitants)
- Las Lomitas (- inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (4 inhabitants)
- Las Murallas (- inhabitants)
- Las Naranjitas (17 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (15 inhabitants)
- Nueva Esperanza (3 inhabitants)
- Plan de Ayala (681 inhabitants)
- San Antonio las Playas (1 inhabitants)
- San José (2 inhabitants)
- San Pedrito (5 inhabitants)