The town of Danielito is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #611 in terms of number of inhabitants. Danielito is at 9 meters of altitude.
The town of Danielito is located at 18.2 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Danielito.
Where is Danielito? How to get there? Map
Online map of Danielito (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Danielito? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Danielito (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Danielito
With the satellite map of Danielito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Danielito.
Vote for Danielito. Opinions.
Do you like Danielito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Danielito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Vergel Uno (6 inhabitants)
- Flor del Carmen (4 inhabitants)
- Isla Novillero (2 inhabitants)
- Juan de Dios (- inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (8 inhabitants)
- La Limonera (6 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (- inhabitants)
- Las Lomas (- inhabitants)
- Las Morenitas (9 inhabitants)
- Lisandro Morales Cruz (10 inhabitants)
- Mi Chinita (- inhabitants)
- Nueva Esperanza (61 inhabitants)
- San Martín de Porres (6 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (4 inhabitants)