The town of San Pablo is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #772 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Pablo is at 3 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as San Ismael, because this was its former name. This town decided to change its name in the year 2015.
The town of San Pablo is located at 19.6 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Pablo.
Where is San Pablo? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Pablo in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of San Pablo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Pablo (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Pablo
With the satellite map of San Pablo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San Pablo.
Photos of San Pablo
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Pablo, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Pablo, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for San Pablo. Opinions.
Do you like San Pablo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Pablo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Campanillo (85 inhabitants)
- El Caulote (- inhabitants)
- El Faisán (11 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (- inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (Los Amates) (- inhabitants)
- El Corralejo (1 inhabitants)
- Juan de Dios (- inhabitants)
- La Asunción Uno (- inhabitants)
- Las Conchas (10 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (Nueva Palmera) (- inhabitants)
- Lindavista Uno (9 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (Las Delicias) (2 inhabitants)
- Nueva Jerusalén (10 inhabitants)
- San Miguelito (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (8 inhabitants)