Los Mezquites (Loreto, Zacatecas)
The most complete information about the tiny town of Los Mezquites (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Zacatecas has 2 inhabitants?
The town of Los Mezquites is located in the Municipality of Loreto (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 2 inhabitants. Los Mezquites is at 2,122 meters of altitude.
Where is Los Mezquites? How to get there? Map
Location map of Los Mezquites in Zacatecas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Los Mezquites, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Los Mezquites? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Los Mezquites (Zacatecas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Mezquites
With the satellite map of Los Mezquites will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Loreto. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Mezquites.
Vote for Los Mezquites. Opinions.
Do you like Los Mezquites? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Mezquites so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Loreto
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Zacatecas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Loreto
- El Salitre (El Bajío) (57 inhabitants)
- La Cascarona (285 inhabitants)
- La Loma (El Bajío) (967 inhabitants)
- La Presita (11 inhabitants)
- Los Cedros (Francisco Acevedo) (- inhabitants)
- Los Patos (El Dormido) (18 inhabitants)
- Los Rosarios (El Rosario) (88 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (20 inhabitants)
- Pisos y Azulejos de Loreto (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Dos Arbolitos (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Crucero (- inhabitants)
- San Cayetano (17 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (9 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (90 inhabitants)
- Santa Ana (Motor Amarillo) (5 inhabitants)