Abel Navarro (Zacatecas)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of Abel Navarro, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 2 inhabitants of Zacatecas.
The town of Abel Navarro is located in the Municipality of Loreto (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 2 inhabitants. Abel Navarro is at 2,025 meters of altitude.
Where is Abel Navarro? How to get there? Map
Online map of Abel Navarro (Zacatecas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Abel Navarro building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Abel Navarro (Zacatecas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Abel Navarro
With the satellite map of Abel Navarro will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Loreto. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Abel Navarro.
Vote for Abel Navarro. Opinions.
Do you like Abel Navarro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Abel Navarro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Loreto
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Zacatecas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Loreto
- Colonia Victoria (El Cuije) (77 inhabitants)
- El Matorral (195 inhabitants)
- El Prieto II (299 inhabitants)
- El Salitre (El Bajío) (57 inhabitants)
- El Tecolote (El Dormido) (- inhabitants)
- La Alquería (1125 inhabitants)
- El Rincón de la Huerta Grande (3 inhabitants)
- La Luz (481 inhabitants)
- La Presita (11 inhabitants)
- La Unión (2 inhabitants)
- Las Agujas (Monte de las Burras) (- inhabitants)
- Monte Grande (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Chuyito (4 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (7 inhabitants)
- Santa María de los Ángeles (1380 inhabitants)