The town of El Becerro is located in the Municipality of Loreto (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #61 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Becerro is at 2,133 meters of altitude.
The town of El Becerro is located at 16.0 kilometers from Loreto, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Becerro.
#1 Where is El Becerro? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Becerro (Zacatecas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
#2 The population of El Becerro (Zacatecas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
According to the 2010 official census, in the town there were 5 males and 5 females. The female/male ratio is 1.000, and the fertility rate is 1.67 children per woman. Of the total population, 20.00% comes from outside the State of Zacatecas. 20.00% of the population is illiterate (20.00% of men and 20.00% of women). The level of schooling is 5 (3.25 in men and 8.50 in women).Indigenous culture in El Becerro
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish. Unemployment and the economy in El Becerro
40.00% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (60.00% of the men, and 20.00% of the women). Housing and infrastructure in El Becerro
In El Becerro there are 4 dwellings. 100.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 0.00% have piped water, 100.00% have toilet or restroom, 66.67% have a radio receiver, 100.00% a television, 100.00% a fridge, 100.00% a washing-machine, 33.33% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 33.33% a landline telephone, 33.33% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.
#3 Satellite photo of El Becerro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Becerro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Loreto. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Becerro.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near El BecerroMany people want to stay in the town of El Becerro itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL PEDREGOSO: 13 km away, direction Southeast (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ROBERT: 20 km away, direction Northeast (15 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUÉSPEDES LA MORENITA: 22 km away, direction Northeast (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MIGUEL ANGEL: 20 km away, direction West (14 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of El Becerro
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Becerro, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Becerro, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
#6 Vote for El Becerro as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like El Becerro or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Becerro to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Zacatecas, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Zacatecas
#7 Comments and opinions about El Becerro
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Loreto
- Colonia Victoria (El Cuije) (77 inhabitants)
- El Álamo (13 inhabitants)
- El Chaparral (2 inhabitants)
- El Maguey (5 inhabitants)
- El Mastranto (218 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (2 inhabitants)
- El Verde (11 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (159 inhabitants)
- Los Arcos (1 inhabitants)
- Pisos y Azulejos de Loreto (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Dos Arbolitos (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Sierra los Lobos (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Zamora (David LÃ³pez Trinidad) (- inhabitants)
- San José de la Lechuguilla (El Calvario) (- inhabitants)
- San Ramón (90 inhabitants)