The town of Los Cuates is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #295 of the ranking. Los Cuates is at 41 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Los Cuates? You can find it at 22.1 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Aldama, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Los Cuates location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Los Cuates? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Cuates (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Los Cuates? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Los Cuates (Tamaulipas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Cuates
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Cuates, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aldama. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Los Cuates.
Vote for Los Cuates. Opinions.
Do you like Los Cuates? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Cuates so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Cerro Verde (- inhabitants)
- Cuestas (- inhabitants)
- El Apuro (1 inhabitants)
- El Charco (El Ratón) (5 inhabitants)
- El Cortijo (2 inhabitants)
- El Encanto (1 inhabitants)
- El Higuazú (El Becerro) (13 inhabitants)
- El Huasteco (3 inhabitants)
- El Pelícano (3 inhabitants)
- La Garrapata (- inhabitants)
- La Potranca (Santa Florinda) (- inhabitants)
- Las Lajitas (2 inhabitants)
- Paso Hondo (391 inhabitants)
- Poza de Granadillas (107 inhabitants)
- Sebastián Ríos (17 inhabitants)